BLSP CHITRAKOOT VAN YATRA
Bharat Lok Shiksha Parishad planned a Van Yatra to Chitrakoot from 08.03.14 to 10.03.14. A Delegation of 23 BLSP Office Bearers and High end Donors visited Chitrakoot. It proved to be a great experience wherein dedicated persons from all walks of life stood on one platform for this righteous cause. The religious belief and its acceptability with vigor were really impressive and heart touching. The enthusiasm from the core of each one's heart boosted the basic fiber of the objective beyond its call. Please find the highlights of the Van Yatra:
- Deperting from Delhi on the evening of 08.03.14 by UP Sampark Kranti Train, Van Yatra Delegation reached Chitrakoot Station on the morning of 09.03.14.
- The delegation received a warm welcome at the Chitrakoot Station and was taken to the Arogyadham. “Arogyadham”, a beautiful and Lush Green Medication Center with different colors of Nature on one platform.
- After having breakfast, Van Yatra delegates attended the Katha of Ramesh Bhai Ojha Ji. Post afternoon meals all went to see the Aashram Of Sati Anusuia.
- On the 09th MAR afternoon the Delegation went to see Ekal Vidyalya at village Gopal Pur which is situated at a distance of 6Kms from the Aashram Of Sati Anusuia.
- The Delegation was heartily welcomed by the Local Village people. Villagers welcomed all Delegates by giving them Flowers and garlands.
- Villagers escorted the Delegation to the Ekal Vidyalaya and they were singing songs all the way. At the school, students presented a cultural program.
- To check the intelligence level of students, delegates asked some students to describe the tables of 18 & 19 which were very well answered by the students of Ekal Vidyalaya.
- After Gopal Pur Delegates went to Ekal Vidyalaya at Village Rajola. Gram Samiti gave a warm welcome to all the Delegates.
- In presence of all villagers and Ekal Vidyalaya students an Ethical Satsang was presented.
- Ekal Vidyalya students also presented a local folk dance for the Delegates.
- After Vidyalaya darshan Delegates went for The Ramghat Darshan. Delegates enjoyed the boat ride and also took part in the Satsang at Sri Ram Ghat.
- On 09th MAR morning all Van Yatra delegates did the Kamadgiri Parikrama. After meals all Van Yatra Delegates received a warm welcome at the Bharat Mandir by the Anchal Smiti.
Overall Chitrakoot Van Yatra was an overwhelming experience. This Van Yatra was a turning point for some of the Delegates who attended the Van Yatra for the first time and they started thinking in a positive and constructive manner “We are blessed by the Almighty God that our families have got the opportunity to serve the Mankind, the vulnerable sections and the underprivileged in our country India”.